Ms. Snyder received her Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, from Wellesley College in 1994 and her Juris Doctorate, cum laude, from Harvard Law School in 2002.
Ms. Snyder was admitted to the Pennsylvania bar in 2002, and to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania in 2004. Ms. Snyder has served as counsel in many nationally prominent cases, including:
- Klein and Birdwell v. Amtrak and Norfolk Southern Corporation, No. 04CV955 (E.D. Pa.), a premises liability action resulting in a verdict of $24 million;
- In re Serzone® Products Liability Litigation, MDL No. 1477 (S.D. W.Va.), a class action lawsuit in which a $70 million settlement was reached on behalf of users of a prescription antidepressant.
- In re Wellbutrin® SR Antitrust Litigation, No. 2:04-cv-5525 (E.D. Pa.), a direct purchaser pharmaceutical antitrust class action that settled for $49 million.
- In re Medtronic, Inc., Sprint Fidelis Leads Prods. Liab. Litig., No. 08-1905 (RHK/JSM) (D. Minn.), a case alleging product liability defects in defibrillator leads.
- In re Avandia Mktg., Sales Practices and Prods. Liab. Litig., MDL No. 1871 (E.D. Pa.), an action against a major pharmaceutical manufacturer alleging personal injuries from a drug used to treat Type II diabetes.
- Ms. Snyder is a member of the Pennsylvania and Lancaster Bar Associations.
- She is also a member of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice and co-author of the Insurance Bad Faith Case Notes for that organization’s newsletters.
- She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- During law school, Ms. Snyder served as president of the Harvard Environmental Law Society, and as an intern for the Navajo Nation Supreme Court and Environmental Defense Fund.